Sort By: Best Match | Newest | Closest
Display:
  • product image missing
    1.
     (4 days ago)  distance: 1mi Ashburn, VA       more like this  

    VA-Ashburn, Please note: This is a part time position: it averages between 15-20 hours a week, year round. There are heavier hours in the fall. It's a "1099" position. Thank you! Part-time Curriculum Specialist Our client is committed to a world thata s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, they are a

  • product image missing
    2.
     (3 days ago)  distance: 8mi Herndon, VA       more like this  

    VA-Herndon, We are working exclusively with our client to identify two Instructional Designers to work with a technical team in a consultative capacity. 80% of your responsibilities will be reviewing material for an instructionally sound structure and providing feedback/coaching. The other 20% will be hands on work. Most of the material is in eLearning with a small amount of instructor-led training. Start Dat

  • product image missing
    3.
     (4 days ago)  distance: 16mi Vienna, VA       more like this  

    VA-Vienna, The Instructional Designer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and updating content with a focus on learning experiences to address company and client needs. Duties & Responsibilities: Be able to articulate and lead the instructional design process Be the teammate everyone wants on their team Bring moxie and verve to the table Create memorable learning events that are sustainabl

  • product image missing
    4.
     (2 weeks ago)  distance: 22mi Annandale, VA       more like this  

    VA-Annandale, TEACHER PRIME FUNCTION: Developing and teaching children within the Centera s mission. CRITICAL FUNCTIONS Trains, develops, supervises, and actively works with each child in the class. Plans and implements daily programs and lesson plans and the learning environment. Coordinates lesson plans with external vendors and special education services as appropriate. Supervises all activities to ensure dev

  • product image missing
    5.
     (2 weeks ago)  distance: 27mi Washington, DC       more like this  

    DC-WASHINGTON, We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in several important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development. Responsibilities A Administer compensation and benefit plans A Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process

  • product image missing
    6.
     (2 weeks ago)  distance: 27mi Washington, DC       more like this  

    DC-Washington, DC, Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our co

  • product image missing
    7.
     (1 week ago)  distance: 27mi Washington, DC       more like this  

    DC-WASHINGTON, Mission: The mission of Paul Public Charter School is to educate our students and to develop in them the capacity to be responsible citizens, independent thinkers, and leaders. Paul PCS, located in Northwest Washington, DC, serves students in middle and high school and is the home of the a oeM.E.R.I.T. Scholarsa (motivated, educated, responsible, independent thinker). Beginning in the middle grades,

  • product image missing
    8.
     (3 days ago)  distance: 27mi Washington, DC       more like this  

    DC-Washington, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women's health care in Washington, DC, is currently seeking an Continuing Medical Education Specialist to support the Continuing Professional Development Department to organize and facilitate the retention of continuing medical education documentation required for accreditation. Pr

Powered By ZenBase © 2018 All rights reserved.
JobOyster.com is a free, real-time online jobs search engine.
Any company or brand names used in this web site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.